Sunday, March 11, 2012

Outdoor bath....

Ive been living here nigh on a year, and Ive gone all that time with no bath, but thats all come to an end, yeeeeehhhah! Went to local tip shop yesterday and purchased a metal tub with its enamel in real good knick for thirty bucks. Gotta love that. So today we unloaded it from a friends very large, and handy, vehicle and set it up in the garden bed out back. I bucketed hot water out from the laundry and test drove it this evening by candlelight, with gingers and bromelliads all about me and the sky above. A dash of lemon and lavendar essential oils and the scene was fittingly atmospheric. Tomorrow I can empty it again to water the gardens. I can see this is going to be habit forming, and may well help my tossings and turnings at night, as Im feeling pretty chilled post soak....

No comments:

Post a Comment