Thursday, March 23, 2023

Soothing Rhythms: An Invocation For Mending

 

This be a love song….

From eye, to we to see…

 

Breathe in……………………….

Exhale………….…………………

Belong to what will be……

 

There is no other I, or you,

Nowhere to be found…

Truly miraculous,

We open, at birth, to sound…

 

Wild like the ocean,

Rooted deep to ground…

Curved like a river,

Inner fires abound…

 

I’m not going anywhere,

For I lie beneath my skin….

Lover, Self and Oneness,

We all dwell Within…

 

No need to turn away,

No need to hide in fear….

For I will never hurt me,

To be, I am so dear…

 

For I am love,

Love is me…

Freedom is in my heart,

Ever, the key…

 

There’s nothing to rebel against,

No one to fight….

For I am love, and I am with you,

Always and tonight…

 

For we are one in the same,

The listening and the heard…

The silences we long for,

Resonating beyond hurtful words…

 

I may struggle to be free,

And when you are, there I’ll be…

And I will be you,

And you will be me….

 

For I am love,

Love is we…

Dwelling here on Earth Gaia Mama,

In Divinity….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment